Terms & Conditions
The terms of this document are subject to the National Credit Act (“NCA”) and Consumer Protection Act (“CPA”).
2. Products, price and availability
- Pricing is in South African Rand and is inclusive of Value-Added-Tax (“VAT”). The agreement is governed by the laws of the Republic of South Africa.
- Pricing is subject to price changes.
- We will make all efforts to ensure pricing is correct, but we will not be obliged to sell products at incorrect prices.
- If quotes are requested this will be valid for 7 days.
- Once a payment is made you have accepted the order and payment terms/commitments.
- If we are unable to fulfill an order due to any reason, you will be notified be entitled to a refund of the amount and we will not be liable for any damage incurred due to our inability to provide the products ordered.
- If you have bought any goods and you are experiencing problems with the goods and would like to return them we will be happy to assist.
- You may return the goods to Evensuns Office Interiors with no undue or additional risk or expense to yourself and receive a full refund within 7 days if you did not get the opportunity to examine the goods when they were delivered, The goods you have acquired are not suitable for the purpose marketed for and described on our site at the time of purchase.
- Evensuns Office Interiors will refund you the full price paid for the goods if the goods are returned in the original unopened packaging.
3. Payment method
Payments may be made via cash, EFT, credit card or any other recognised payment method. When placing an order, the transaction details are presented to the bank for authorisation. If bank’s authorisation is not obtained, the order will be cancelled. We will not be held liable for any delays in payment confirmation from financial institutions.
- The turnaround time for deliveries are 3 to 5 working days for deliveries in metropolitan areas, and for all other areas delivery can take up 10 working days.
- Same day delivery applies to best selling items, if not in stock items will go on back order with a waiting period of between 4 to 6 weeks.
- Delivery will only take place once the full amount owing has been paid.
- Goods must be inspected by the customer for defects and errors and these must be reported to us within 5 days.
- Final delivery charges may be adjusted after checkout.
- All goods carry an implied warranty as stipulated in the CPA giving you the right to return unsafe and defective goods.
- Our goods carry a 12 month factory warranty for faulty workmanship and defective materials but subject to due care and maintenance, misuse, damaged by accident or negligence.
Evensuns Office Interiors shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, “personal information” shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA).
7. Payment options accepted
Payment may be made via Visa and MasterCard.
8. Card acquiring and security
Card transactions will be acquired for Evensuns Office Interiors via Peach Payments (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. Peach Payments uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website.
9. Customer details separate from card details
Customer details will be stored by Evensuns Office Interiors separately from card details which are entered by the client on Peach Payments’s secure site.
10. Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency
The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
Evensuns Office Interiors takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
Errors and omissions excepted.