If you spend several hours a day sitting in front of your computer, then you need a chair with ergonomic supports. Invest in your physical and mental wellbeing and spend your time in your home office growing your career and not your chiropractic bills.
The Mentor Office Chair is designed to provide support with polyurethane seating pad and slimline wood, Backrest that supports your upper and lower back, adhering to the natural curve of your spine. Adjustable seat height, armrest and the backrest’s reclining angle.
When seated correctly in your office chair:
- Your feet should be flat on the floor.
- You should be able to easily slide your fingers underneath your legs towards the front of the seat – Ensuring you are not cutting off circulation. If there is more space between the seat and your legs, you must adjust your seat upward.
- You should allow about 8cm between your inner knee and the front of the seat.
- Your hips should be slightly higher than your knees.
- You should sit as far back in your seat